Elchim's 2001 Milano Cocoon Bi-Diffuser is an amazing two piece design that offers a tight fit for ease and use. It offers a perfect Italian design that completely holds to the dryer without falling off even with the most aggressive styling.
Close with the top on:
- Particularly good for fine and thin hair.
- It allows the user to dry a large area of hair quickly and safely without blowing the hair around.
- This avoids the challenges that occur of creating split ends and having to cut them off for removal.
Open with the top off:
- This allows for greater air flow to increase drying time.
- It is particularly good for medium to course hair.
- This exposes the teeth, allowing the user to add volume and scrunching of the hair.
- This increases the flexibility of numerous styles.
- Conical pins with innovative geometry are added for volume, scrunching and fast even drying.
- Perfect Italian design that completely holds to the dryer without falling off even with the most aggressive styling
- Manufacturer's warranty (contact manufacturer for details.)