The e.l.f. Cosmetics must-have 19 Piece Brush Collection helps create a wide range of gorgeous looks. These vegan-friendly brushes can be used with wet or dry products. The brush roll travel case offers on-the-go convenience so you can grab and store without taking up a lot of space.
A $70 value!
- Brush Roll Travel Case: a leatherette tie bag that easily rolls to store all your brushes neatly. Rolled: 7.5" x 3.5". Unrolled: 7.5" x 19.5".
- Contouring Brush: apply highlighter, blush or bronzer, and blend over contoured features with ease using this soft, tapered brush
- Selfie Ready Foundation Brush: designed to blur out fine lines for a photo-ready look
- Flawless Face Brush: use the flat side for all over application of powders, or the skinny side for blush and bronzer
- Blending Brush: use a back and forth motion to blend together eyelid colors for an expertly blended look
- Crease Brush: glide brush across eyelid crease to blend in and contour for added dimensions
- Eyeshadow "C" Brush: expertly applies and blends color all over the eyelid curve with its dense, domed bristles
- Eyebrow Duo Brush: use the wand end to brush and shape eyebrows, use the brush side to fill in color with short feathery strokes
- Small Precision Brush: apply highlighter in small areas or smudge out eyeliner with complete control using this brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush: apply a thin line of color close to the lash line for a beautiful, defined look
- Stipple Brush: dab brush into formula and in a "tapping" motion apply to skin and blend in with circular motions
- Powder Brush: contour blush, powder or bronzer over cheeks for a sculpted look using this specially designed brush
- Blush Brush: Use the contoured brush head to apply and blend color over cheeks for a natural look
- Flawless Concealer Brush: use small tapping motion to blend product in for a flawless finish
- Fan Brush: brush away eyeshadow fallout or sweep highlighter over cheeks with the long, wide brush hairs
- Highlighting Brush: use with a highlighter to achieve an illuminating glow, or use to sculpt and contour the face
- Mascara Fan Brush: great for applying cream eyeliner, smudging liner, and combing mascara through lashes
- Complexion Brush: the fluffy, long brush hairs easily blend powder products onto the face for a contoured look
- Concealer Brush: conceal blemishes and discoloration with ease and comfort with the firm hairs of this brush