Shampoo and condition hair, then rinse and towel-dry. With the blow dryer on a lower heat setting and using a styling brush, move this ionic hair dryer steadily across one section of hair at a time. Keep it moving to avoid over drying. Point airflow at hair, infusing it with clouds of negatively charged ions for static-free, frizz-free styles that are loaded with shine.
Pin point air flow: Use one of the two snap-on concentrator attachments.
Quick Touch-Ups Between Shampoos: Mist hair with water to dampen before
Curls & Waves: Use warmer temperatures to almost dry hair, then set curls and waves with the cold shot button.
Body & Volume: Turn head upside down and point hair dryer toward roots, then toss head back and brush hair into place.
Straightening: Use a large round brush (approx. 2" in diameter) and work with hair in sections. Hold hair taut, bending ends under a little as you blow-dry.
Freestyle Waves: Grasp hair at roots and scrunch between fingertips as you blow-dry for tousled, natural-looking waves.
Precautions: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a Conair Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not pull, twist, or wrap line cord around dryer, even during storage.
- Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never use while sleeping.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not use an extension cord to operate dryer.
- Do not direct hot air toward eyes or other heat-sensitive areas.
- Attachments may be hot during use.
- Allow them to cool before handling.
- Do not place appliance on any surface while it is operating.
- While using the appliance, keep your hair out of it. Keep your hair away from the air inlets.
- Do not use with a voltage converter.
- This appliance is not a toy. Keep away from children.