What is ULTAmate Rewards?
ULTAmate Rewards is our way of thanking our loyal guests for choosing ULTA. As a member, you'll be rewarded with exclusive offers sent to you via email or mail. The program is free; simply shop like you always do - and get rewarded for it. Pretty amazing.
How does it work?
When checking out in-store, present your membership card. If you don't have your card, you can tell the ULTA associate your membership number or phone number. The associate will gladly look up your number and ensure that you receive your points.
When checking out online, be sure your ULTAmate Rewards membership number is on your My Account page at ULTA.com. Then, just make sure you're logged in before you check out, and your purchases will automatically be credited to your member account.
How does the points system work?
You earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. Platinum members earn 1.25 points for every $1 - that's 25 percent more.
Why join ULTAmate Rewards?
- Membership is free.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend.
- Earn points in-store on any product or service at THE SALON and at ULTA.com.
- Redeem points as soon as you have 100 on any of our 20,000 products in-store or at ULTA.com.
- Receive member-exclusive magazines(up to 15 a year).
- Receive member-exclusive offers (worth up to $75 per year).
- Earn points faster with special bonus-point offers.
- Earn double points on all your purchases during your birthday month
- Get invited to member-exclusive events.
- Get a FREE CK One Signature Mascara as a birthday gift plus earn 2X points on all purchases in your birthday month. And if you're Platinum, you get an extra special birthday gift.
- View your points balance on your receipt ULTA.com, and your monthly email statements.
- Check out the "Earning Points" and "Redeeming Points" sections of these FAQs to learn more.
Is ULTAmate Rewards a credit card?
No. ULTAmate Rewards is a free program that offers you benefits for your loyalty. That's it. So every time you shop, you earn more rewards.
Does it cost anything to be a member?
No - enrollment in the ULTAmate Rewards program is FREE. Hooray!
What are the rules of the program?
Rules appear in the Program
Terms & Conditions, or you can contact us here.
What is The Club at ULTA?
The Club at ULTA is our old rewards program. All stores now participate in our ULTAmate Rewards program.
How do I earn points in-store?
Every time you shop at ULTA, simply present your membership card at checkout. If you don't have your card with you, tell the associate your membership number or registered phone number. The associate will gladly look up your number and ensure that you receive your points.
How do I earn points online?
Make sure your ULTAmate Rewards membership number is on your My Account page at ULTA.com . Then, make sure you're logged in when you make a purchase, and your points will be added to your member account automatically when your items have shipped.
I want to order something online but forgot my member number. Where can I find it?
Click HERE for more information on where to find your member number.
How are points calculated?
Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases. Platinum members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases.
When do my points appear in my rewards account?
- For in-store purchases, you earn points immediately. (Unless our systems are down. In that case, we will process your points within 24 hours after your purchase.)
- For online purchases, points will be credited to your account within 72 hours after your order has shipped.
Do all my purchases count toward my points?
You can earn points on all our products, including services at THE SALON at ULTA. However, gift cards, shipping charges, discounts from vendor coupons (or other similar discount coupons), taxes, and fees are not eligible for points. See the Program
Terms & Conditions for complete details.
Do I earn points on Salon services?
Yes, all Salon services are eligible to earn points. All the more reason to say, "Hello, highlights."
Can I earn base and bonus points on the same item/transaction?
Yes, members can earn base and bonus points on the same product/transaction. For example, members will earn 100 base points on a $100 qualifying purchase. If a "2X" multiplier offer is also applicable, the total points earned would be 200 (calculated as follows: 100 base points + 100 bonus points = 200 points). The beauty math means more rewards!
Can bonus points offers be combined?
On really pretty days, ULTAmate Rewards may also offer a chance to combine two or more bonus offers on a qualifying purchase. When this occurs, base points are earned only once. For example, if a member buys $25 worth of a skin care product when we offer 2X points for that product, and another offer for 3X points on your entire purchase, the total points earned would be 100 points. Let's do the beauty math: 25 base points + 25 bonus points from the 2X product specific bonus offer + 50 bonus points from the 3X on your entire purchase = 100 points. That's a whole lot of rewards for one of your favorite products. And that's the beauty of ULTAmate Rewards.
How long are points valid?
Points will expire at the end of the quarter one year after the date they were earned. Check your receipt,ULTA.com/rewards, or your monthly email statement for the next expiration date.
How do I know if I have points expiring?
You can find the current number of points expiring in your receipt, on ULTA.com/rewards and in your monthly email statement.
Do Platinum members earn points differently?
Yes, Platinum members earn 1.25 points per $1 spent (i.e., 25 percent faster), and their points never expire as long as their Platinum status is maintained. How fabulous is that?!
Will I receive any birthday gifts?
Yes, if you provide us with your birthday, you will receive 2X Bonus Points on all purchases in your birthday month. Plus if you are signed up to receive ULTA emails, we will send you a coupon for a FREE gift! Platinum members will receive an extra birthday gift in addition to these gifts.
How do I apply a missing transaction to my account?
If you have the receipt from the purchase, log-in to your account, go to My Rewards in the Points History section and click on the "missing transaction?" link.
What happens to my points when I return an item?
Your points, base and bonus, are deducted from your points balance.
Can I return an item without a receipt?
A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. If you have lost your receipt and used your membership number for the purchase the store can look it up for you.
My statement shows that I have a certain amount of points, but I know I've spent more than this. What should I do?
Please contact our Guest Service team here, and they will assist you.
Managing Your Profile
I lost my ULTAmate Rewards card. What do I do?
Login to your account and go to the MY Rewards section and click the "Print My Rewards Card" link.
Can I share my membership with a family member or friend?
No, the ULTAmate Rewards account is individual and non-transferable.
How can I check to see if I have any offers or points?
To check your points balance online, go to the My Rewards page.
Why do I need to activate my membership account on my online profile?
Linking your membership to your online profile allows you to earn and redeem points on online orders, as well as track your account status and points balance.
I forgot my password to access the ULTA website. What do I do?
During the sign-in process, click the "Forgot your password?" link. A new password will be sent to the email address associated with your online account.
Can I change my online profile user name?
Yes! You can change your user name in the Email & Preferences section.
I forgot the user name I used when I signed up. What do I do?
During the sign-in process, click the "Forgot your user name?" link. Provide the email address associated with your online account, and your user name will be sent to you.
How do I enroll in the ULTAmate Rewards program?
- If you do not have an ULTA online account: Click "Sign in" on the top of the Ulta.com home page. Click "Continue" to Create an Account. Follow the steps to create an online account and join our Rewards program.
- If you have an ULTA online account: Log in to your account and go to My Rewards. Follow the steps to Join our Rewards program.
- Ask our store associates. They'll happily enroll you in the ULTAmate Rewards program. It's quick, easy, and incredibly worth your while.
What information do I need to provide to join?
- To receive all the benefits of membership, you must provide your first and last name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, valid email address and birthday. Opting in to receive emails from ULTA and providing your birthday allows us to send you exclusive member offers including a special gifts in your birthday month
Are there membership levels in the ULTAmate Rewards program?
Yes. Once you spend $400 in a calendar year, you will be upgraded to Platinum membership. Platinum perks are even prettier:
- You'll earn points 25 percent faster (1.25 points per $1).
- You'll get a special birthday gift via email.
- As long as you maintain your status, your points will never expire. How fabulous is that?!
Are there any requirements for becoming a member?
You must be at least 13 years old to enroll in the program.
My family has more than one ULTA shopper. Can we have additional ULTAmate Rewards memberships?
Yes, every family member can have one ULTAmate Rewards membership. Just remember that memberships cannot be combined.
Where I can I find my points balance?
- To check your ULTAmate Rewards point balance, simply go to ulta.com and sign in to your online account or create an account and provide your membership number during the process. Once you are logged in, click on the MY REWARDS link to view your points.
- Every time you make a purchase in-store, your points balance will be listed at the bottom of your receipt.
- We will send you a monthly statement email with your points balance and other account information. Make sure you are signed up to receive ULTA emails!
What if I forgot to use my rewards card during an in-store purchase or I didn't add my membership number to my online account during checkout?
You can submit your missing transactions online. Just have your receipt handy, and click the Missing Transaction link in the Points History section of My Rewards.
How do I redeem my points in-store?
- At checkout, ask the associate for your points balance. You can start redeeming when you have at least 100 available points.
- Tell the associate how many points you want applied to your purchase, following the increments in the table below or a combination of increments. Use some or all of them - it's up to you.
|Redeem points||Dollars off any merchandise|
How do I redeem my points online?
Make sure you are logged in and your ULTAmate Rewards membership number is on your My Account page of ULTA.com. When you finish adding all products to your cart, proceed to checkout and provide your shipping information. When you get to the payment page, find the field at the bottom of the page where you can select how many points you want to redeem. Make your selection and proceed through checkout.
Can I use my points with other discounts and specials offered by ULTA?
Yes, your points can be combined with other discounts and special offers, as well as any form of payment accepted at ULTA. For example, you can redeem your points and use the magazine coupons (e.g., $3.50 off $10) in the same transaction.
What items do not qualify for point redemption?
Most products are eligible for point redemption. Salon services,Gift cards, taxes, and fees are excluded. See Program
Terms & Conditions for complete details.
What happens if I return a product I bought using points redemption?
If you use your rewards points to buy an item and then return that item, you will receive back what you paid in cash and the points you used towards a discount on that item. Please note, if you purchased multiple items in the transaction and you are only returning one item, you will get the proportionate number of the points you redeemed back. Your points will be available for use on your next transaction. You can always exchange the item for something else in the store and receive the same discount - we have more than 20,000 items for you to choose from!
Can I give my points to a friend or family member?
No, ULTAmate Rewards points are not transferable.
What emails will I receive as a member?
By providing us with a valid email address, you agree to the Program
Terms & Conditions and will be opted in to receive regular emails from ULTA containing fabulous offers, discounts coupons, and information about your ULTAmate Rewards program.
How do I stop receiving ULTA emails?
To opt out of email communications, Log into your account and click Email & Preferences. Click "Update Account Info" and uncheck the Email opt-in box. Or, you can click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any ULTA email you receive. However, if you opt out, we can't send you member-exclusive offers and events. If you miss our emails and offers, you can always go online and subscribe to them again.
What is Platinum membership?
Platinum membership is a program tier with extra-special privileges that we use to reward our best members.
How do I qualify for Platinum status?
Reaching Platinum membership status requires a minimum annual spending of $400 (total qualified spending between January and December of a calendar year). Your membership will be upgraded automatically once you meet the annual spending threshold.
How do I find out about my Platinum membership level?
If you're in a store, an associate can check your membership status. To check your status online, go to the My Rewards page.
What are the benefits of being a Platinum member?
In addition to the benefits you receive as an ULTAmate Rewards member, there are exclusive benefits to being a Platinum member:
- Earn points faster: Platinum members earn 1.25 points per $1 spent - i.e., 25 percent faster.
- Exclusive Platinum birthday gift (you must provide us with your birthday and email address to receive your birthday gift).
- Points never expire as long as Platinum status is maintained
When do my benefits begin?
Your benefits begin immediately after you qualify for Platinum status.
Does my member number change?
No, your member number stays the same once you reach Platinum status.
Do I get a new ULTAmate Rewards card?
No, you do not need a new card to enjoy the Platinum benefits.
How long do I keep my Platinum membership?
When you become a Platinum member, you will keep your status until December 31 of the following year. You will need to re-qualify every year to extend your Platinum status.
What is the qualification period for Platinum status?
January 1 through December 31.
How much does it cost to be a Platinum member?
Nothing. It's free!
What special offers can I get as a member?
The ULTAmate Rewards program rewards you with special offers based on the products and services you love. You'll receive custom offers sent via email, text message, and postal mail. Examples of these pretty perks are bonus points on specially selected products or services, access to members-only events, double or triple bonus points days, coupons for shopping discounts, and much more.
My friend got a special coupon offer, and I didn't. How do I get that offer?
ULTAmate Rewards is designed to give you offers tailored to you. Not all offers are available to all members. To receive offers more relevant to you, remember to provide your member number or phone number to an associate every time you shop.
Privacy and Security
How will my personal information be used?
How will you use the information I provide on this site?
Have more questions?
Please contact our Guest Service team here!