- Always test wax on wrist first. Wax should not be uncomfortably hot. It¿s ideal consistency resembles honey.
- Determine the direction of hair growth.
- Dip blunt side of knife or spatula 5cm into wax when waxing large areas. For facial areas use the tip of a cotton bud. Angle the spatula, apply firm pressure and spread a thin transparent film of HOT LEGSWARM WAX in the direction of hairgrowth.
- Place the cotton strips supplied over the wax and smooth down lightly. Leave lower section of strip 3cm from the skin to avoid sticky fingers and to ensure easy removal. DO NOT WAIT. WARM WAXDOES NOT SET HARD.
- Ensure the skin is taut either by tightening your muscles or by holding the skin firmly with one hand. Grip onto the edge, pull the the strip BACK quickly in the OPPOSITE direction of hair growth as close to the skin as possible.
- If hairs are not removed the first time, repeat procedure.
The area waxed may appear slightly pink after waxing and a tingling sensation may be felt. This is normal and will diminish within24 hours. It is usual for follicles in waxed areas to bleed a little. Apply a cold compress to reduce any inflammation that may occur. Any wax left on the skin may be simply washed off in water. Utensils, bench tops and cotton strips should also be cleaned with water ready for future use. Store the jar of HOT LEGS WARM WAX with the lid on tightly.