- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposed
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every two hours, Sun Protection Measures say spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with abroad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age. Ask doctor.
PRECAUTION: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help. The product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with clothing until dry, may cause discoloration. If reaction occurs do not use. If signs of irritation appear discontinue use. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.