The Body Shop difference: The Lip Scuff contains Community Fair Trade marula oil from the Eudafano Women's Co-operative in Namibia. Marula fruits are hand-selected, the nuts are extracted and dried in the sun. The kernels are cold-pressed to release the oil.
How it works:
- Marula oil Is an effective moisturizer that also helps condition the skin over time.
- Marula oil is also provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin¿s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
- Crushed fig stone granules help to gently remove dead skin cells.
- Community Fair Trade beeswax from Cameroon acts as a barrier that helps seal s in moisture.
- Macademia nut oil moisturizes the skin.
By setting up their own factory, the 5,000 Eudafano Women's Co-operative members have gained entrepreneurial skills and, they tell us, a newfound self-esteem.