The Body Shop difference: The Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil contains Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia. It's sourced from Beza Mar - a collective of beekeepers in the remote Sheka rainforest region. The beekeepers harvest the comb from handcrafted bamboo hives using techniques passed down through generations.
How it works:
- Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia moisturizes the skin¿s surface.
- Monoi fragrance is made from Tahitian Gardenias also called Tiare flower.
- Community Fair Trade brazil nut oil from Peru helps to moisturise the skin leaving it feeling soft.
- Community Fair Trade beeswax from Cameroon provides a protective barrier to help the skin retain moisture.
- Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant to fight the production of free radicals.
- Tan-enhancing shimmer.
- Non-greasy finish.
The Body Shop's Community Fair Trade partnership provides a regular income, as well as helping to preserve the endangered rainforest and its wildlife.