Read enclosed booklet before use. Part your hair and apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the area of hair thinning/loss. Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. If you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and warm water immediately. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
Precautions: For External Use Only. For use by men only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use if:
- you are a woman.
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age.
- Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful.
- you use other topical prescription products on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product:
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair growth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop Use and See a Doctor if:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexpected weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.