Now fragrance-free. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It's also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured.
There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream (now fragrance-free), but here are 8 great ones:
- Skin Saver - Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
- Shine Factor - Found in top makeup artists' kits worldwide, this all-in-one beauty tool adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
- Eye Opener - All it takes is a dab to smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
- Cuticle Conditioner - Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
- Treat for Feet - Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season.
- After-Sun Soother - With its legendary soothing and moisturizing benefits, it's the ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
- Flight Tool - Flying can leave skin looking and feeling dry and uncomfortable. Pack this intensive hydrator to boost skin's in-flight moisture level wherever you go.
- Leg Wear - Great for an après shave or après wax treatment. This classic cream calms irritation, reduces redness and leaves legs super-smooth and silky-soft.