BLUSH & BRONZERS
Create a sun-kissed, natural looking tan on a few key features and you're golden.
The real key to blush is matching it to your natural flush and location, location, location!
1. Select a blush based on the color your skin turns when you pinch your cheeks.
2. Apply your foundation and powder as usual.
3. Smile - see the apples of your cheeks? That's your target! Using your blush brush, apply in a circular motion to rounded cheeks. Blend up and outward towards temples until no hard lines are left.
Pro Top: Add a little warmth with a light dusting of bronzer at the tops of cheekbones, where the sun would naturally hit your face.
Want the look of stand-out cheekbones? Go for Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush with three complementary tones!
1. Use the contour (darker) shade in the hollow space below the cheekbone. Blend.
2. Brush the blush shade (medium tone) right along cheekbone.
3. Use the highlighting color (lightest color) on top of the cheekbone.
Bronzer looks best when it's subtle and sun-kissed on a few key features.
1. Pick a formula with fine shimmer particles, like Cheekers Bronzer.
2. Dust bronzer where the sun hits the face-on nose, across the forehead, and high on the cheekbones.
3. Keep you eye and lip shades subtle yet warm. ShineBlast Lipgloss in Beam gives the perfect kiss of peachy shine and Eye-Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in Champagne is shimmery and sheer.
Soft, Dewy Cheeks
The trick to getting soft, romantic cheek color. Skip the powder formulas and try a creamy blush instead! CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush gives a youthful, dewy glow that actually improves skin's condition. Apply to just the apples of the cheeks for a fresh-faced flush of color.